Bruce Electric is proud to represent the entire product line of panelboards manufactured by ABB / General Electric.
The ReliaGear neXT power panelboard can be equipped with circuit breakers from 15 A to 1200 A. The maximum short-circuit rating is equal to 200 kAIC at 240 V, 100 kAIC at 480 V or 65 kAIC at 600 V, or the lowest current interruption rating of any device installed, except as noted in the series rating listed with an integral or remote main breaker or fusible switch installed ahead of the power panel.
ReliaGear neXT power panelboards can be used
on the following system voltages:
• 240 V AC; 3-phase, 3-wire
• 480 V AC; 3-phase, 3-wire
• 600 V AC; 3-phase, 3-wire
• 208Y/120 V AC; 3-phase, 4-wire
• 480Y/277 V AC; 3-phase, 4-wire
• 600Y/347 V AC; 3-phase, 4-wire
• 240/120 V AC Delta hi-leg; 3-phase, 4-wire
• 120/240 V AC; 1-phase, 3-wire