- UL listed, CSA certified and UL-3R enclosures meets or exceeds all listing criteria including NEMA, ANSI and OSHA standards.
- Shielded for cleaner power.
- Encapsulated and completely enclosed design electrical grade silica and resin compounds completely enclose the core and coil to seal out all moisture and air. UL Type 3R enclosure for indoor or outdoor service. Encapsulation eliminates corrosion and insulation deterioration.
- Quiet operation with sound levels well below NEMA standards.
- Long life UL class 155°C insulation system. 115°C rise thru 0.750 KVA; 180°C insulation system, 115°C rise, 1 KVA and above.
- Acme Transformer
- Catalog Transformer
- BRUCE ELETRIC RECONDITIONED CIRCUIT BREAKER INVENTORY
- CUTLER HAMMER HEATER COILS
- FEDERAL PACIFIC
- FUSE INVENTORY
- Hammond Transformers
- MGM Transformer
- SQUARE D BREAKERS
- WESTINGHOUSE BREAKERS
- ZINSCO ETC
- Sola/Hevi-Duty Transformers
- Acme Electric Transformers
- Rex Power Magnetics
- Catalog Power Line Conditioners
- Three Phase 57- 63 Hz Power Conditioners - SOLATRON™ Plus Series
- Single Phase 60 Hz (Group A) - MCR Portable Series
- Single Phase 60 Hz (Group 2) - MCR Series
- Single Phase 60 Hz (Group 3) - MCR Series
- Single Phase 60 Hz (Group 1) - CVS Series
- Single Phase 50 Hz (±5% Output Voltage Regulation) (Group 4) - MCR Series
NO 3-PHASE? NO PROBLEM!
The Phasemater® rotary phase converter changes a 230 or 460 volt, 1-phase output service to an equivalent 3-phase output. It will efficiently operate any 3-phase equipment from an existing 1-phase supply and will provide years of trouble-free service. The output of a Phasemaster® converter is just like utility 3-phase. It can power any combination of motors, heaters, rectifiers and variable speed drives. Any machine operating on a Phasemaster® converter will deliver its full rated nameplate output and will perform idenitically as if connected to utility 3-phase, except at a fraction of the cost of a new service.
Please contact our offices for information regarding our full line of Generac products.
7 kW / 10 kW / 13 kW / 16 kW
- More models
- Increased power
- Higher efficiency
- Lower sound levels
- Improved appearance
- Reduced maintenance costs
- 100,000 amp peak current rating provides all mode protection against severe transients.
- Low clamping levels for more effective protection
- 65 kAIC fault current fusing level provides safety and NEC conformance
- LED status and audible alarms
- Listed to UL 1449, 2nd Edition, UL 1283
- Compact, rugged metal NEMA 12 enclosure